M-SOC

right then x

2nd Lady

What you s**tin out in mornin ive just had steak loads of fryed onions bloody dogs b******s washed with loads and lots of wine and ohhh look here comes the vodka ad i extra salad coz im fit lol lol lol ok may be not chips for breckfast here i mite have a fag but i dint smoke but im sure ill find some thing to blow on ?? Could be my trumpet yes immusical here is there some thing you can play APART from your self lol lol

Remember wacky races ???

There was a character on there brrrrriiiip ding ding boooo woohoo slllllip sprocket ???

Used to talk like that ??? Maybe that really is a dialect ????

Never got taught in any school I went to though ?????

What you s**tin out in mornin ive just had steak loads of fryed onions bloody dogs b******s washed with loads and lots of wine and ohhh look here comes the vodka ad i extra salad coz im fit lol lol lol ok may be not chips for breckfast here i mite have a fag but i dint smoke but im sure ill find some thing to blow on ?? Could be my trumpet yes immusical here is there some thing you can play APART from your self lol lol

went on google translate......

What will becoming on your bottom in morning?

I've just had steak with loads of fried onions & it was very nice, even washed it down with loads and lots of wine, then onto some vodka. I even had extra salad because I'm fit lol lol lo.....l ok may be not as I'll have chips for breakfast!!

I might even have a fag but I don't smoke but I'm sure l can find some thing to blow on ??

Could be my trumpet yes I'm musical, is there some thing you can play APART from your self lol lol

so, Rob is getting a nosh & possible bum fun as she is drunk, her farts won't be very lady like & it's microwaved chips for breakfast :hrhr:

Cheers Chris !!!

Nice one fella ! I can sleep easy now knowing second lady gives bj, s and likes to drop farts like a steel worker from the docs !!!!!

TOP JOB !!!!!

We're was the spit or swallow bit though !!! ????

Edited by gwr northants

Remember wacky races ???

There was a character on there brrrrriiiip ding ding boooo woohoo slllllip sprocket ???

Used to talk like that ??? Maybe that really is a dialect ????

Never got taught in any school I went to though ?????

Hi,

it wasn’t "wacky races" it was the airborne version, "dastardly and muttley in their flying machines" also known as "stop the pigeon", his name was clunk.

clunk_zps6a78b7ed.jpeg

Showing me age now.... :hrhr:

Cheers

Kev