M-SOC

New Sponsor - Carnetix

Steve

We are very pleased to announce the addition of a new sponsor to the site

Carnetix

Another great addition to the site

I am sure that some of you will already know Glen & Becky having been around the Subaru scene for many years servicing, repairing and offering wheel alignment, amongst other services for your car.

Located in Melton Mowbray

Their sponsor section is set up and I am sure they will be along shortly to introduce themselves and their company

Please welcome them along to the site

Thanks

Admin Team

no prob Steve , top team they have down there , always up for good sound advice ,, great work , and really helpful when talking you through exactly what they can offer (but also talking you through different options available ) with great prices ,! will be back up there again soon , after me new mods !!

im in italy at the min but when I get back I will be needing a full set up when my bc's have been fitted so hopefully their prices are good :)

Echo all the above comments, Glen and Becky have always looked after my car ever since it was new, in fact I am off to see them on Tuesday.?

Does this mean we now get a club discount now, mind you they always do me a good deal. ?

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Privacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.