M-SOC

Hello from Nottinghamshire

Welcome mr were from hucknall where abouts you from and what colour is your scobbie :-) ive spotted 3 in hucknall last week just going to work 2black and one blue and one stickerd up looks top bolock sounds loud :-):-):-) MINT

2nd lady. Mines silver with black high level spoiler and white wheels

I'm from Newark so more on the outskirts of Notts.

Scoobyspud aha I suppose that makes sense

When and where is the next club meet. I want to join but not a fan of putting bank details on tinterweb lol I'm the sort of person that would end up buying a time share apartment in Singapore instead lol.

Edited by craigbarlow18

Lol its PayPal I hate. I made my first and last sale a few years back on the bay of evil and took 3 months for them to release the money despite the person that bought the item calling and emailing them stating he had received item and was happy with it and had left good feed back..

PayPal Pfffft don't get me started lol

not far from town, Ive seen yours about isnt yours running big power? im often at my mates in hawtonvile he has an evo and his mrs has the gb270

When I've talked to your mate

he says he's still got his scoob as well as the evo.

Big power, no

Mine is the wrxs which is standard at 255