M-SOC

hello again.

hello am back, some of you may remember me turning up to a meet last august in my silver scoob, i ended up selling that one (to someone in derby) and ended up buying a family car, well now am pleased to say that after 6 months i couldnt take it no more so went an got myself another scoobie :welcome: so am back , my profile pic will change shortly.

post-2496-0-10788700-1372973306_thumb.jp

Well i rember you well ITHINK you came with your wife and young son i can remmber the black thing on the front of your car i liked it and it looked diffrent augest was a long time and just coz you no longer have scobbie no need to keep away i dont even drive and go because of the nice friendly atmosphare oh yeh and theres a BAR of cause lol theres people come that dont have scobbies but still enjoy the same hobbies and intrests so don\t never not come every will all ways be sure of a good friendly welcome look for ward to seeing you and your famliy there :-)

welcome back rob , like the rims mate , very nice . and as 2nd lady said no need to stay away , pop to a meet , always good for a gab , info and good advice for future mods , upgrades etc .

no way !!! littlebit, lol yeah she did, hopefully its sorted, although i am still getting oil burning from the drivers side but i think thats from when i took the cover off and oil as gone on the header (hopefully) your wife says you still have problems with yours?? i gave mine a wash today and then clay barred it, that stuff is really good. i will have to nip round an have a chat sometime.

post-2496-0-82095800-1373120239_thumb.jp