M-SOC

new member derby

Hi all, new member from alvaston derby. Got left a midland scoobies card on my windscreen :)

Owner of a tuned crystal grey blob wrx. Currently on a running in map as ive just had a full rebuild at api with forge pistons and sti conrods. K sport 8 pots being fitted this week at scoobyworld, been a good month for the scoob lolpost-2797-0-14868100-1371504880_thumb.pn

O dear, yh everything seems ok. Im due back for an oil change and remap soon as im getting close to the 1000mile mark. I tend to use scoobyworld as its only 30mins from me. They sent my engine off to api originally as it had low compression, but when I found out it needed a full rebuild I had the car transported there. Ive had scoobyclinic do my arches, gearbox, clutch and flywheel in the past with good service. Out of interest where do you take yours?

carnetixs iv used for nearly 8 years but had a brain fart and used API for my engine upgrade....even had conflicting messages about which oil to use at API ,simon said semi ....got a sheet which i would have thought you would have had tooo which said fully.great eh .3 different prices for job done (gave me no confidence)said he was going to wash car (never did )quoted for new injectors which i never got yet the price for the job was more (said he never mentioned injectors)got a cosworth sump on it with baffles in it but i tell you what it dont look like it is owt,now if it was cosworth id have thought it would have it wrote on it ...

o theres more but fingers tired lol.carnetix is the place to take it...

Well i have no advice to offer but only a big hello and welcome to MS :-)

Welcome mate,

API did my forged goodies after I had HG failure and did a cracking job, Scoobyworld are 2 mins around the corner so do any basics and just used Carnetix for a geometry set up and new discs/pads. All 3 have been spot on IMO :thumb:

• 1 month later...