M-SOC

New Member In Sutton

Ash

Greetings all,

Just joined the site a few weeks ago and been having a look rounds. Great site and a great Tec forum. I have just moved back to the UK so after doing all the boring stuff i am going Bug Eyes hunting.

Hope i have posted in the right area still trying to learn my way round the site. thumb.gif Hope to be able to meet some of the members at a meet when i get some power under my right foot again cry2.gif. With any luck i might be able to help out with some tec issues with what experience i have.

Cheers

Yes welcome and will your eyes be bug hunting for blue coz for me its the best colour mind you black ones are nice to lol yes welcome to ms :-)

Thanks for the great welcome guys.

To answer your question Steve no i don’t sorry for the confusion. :ouch: Great to meet you all hope to be able to get to some of the meets and get involved once i have found a bug eyes mistress to bring along to the meets :hrhr:

2nd Lady i do like the rally blue my last sti was and 06 hawk eyes so i fancy a change to bug eyes as i am in love with the s202 design :jig: