M-SOC

Who's in the Nottingham area/or near by

I'm trying to get some 'new' people to come to a mini meet.

Pooling other local clubs like UKScoobies, Sn and SIDC to get a few more ppl to network with each other and hopefully start coming to shows etc. That way ppl won't feel they don't know each other.

If your a Newbie, great... get your name down, if not a NewBee and would like an informal Mini Meet.. add your anme too.

Nothing heavy, its more a meet and greet. NOT a main meet like what we already have once a month.

If interested... add your name..

1. salsa-king

where would this be held? my mate on mlr mentioned something about a small weekly meet held in different locations so its fair on everyone-perhaps combine the 2 clubs?

Yes and dont forget that scout thing will be opening soon :-)

will be in Nottm.

Might organise it for one of the monthly car shows.. either the Papplewick car meet @ the Griffins Head (free), or the Monthly meet at Sherbrook camp site (thats £2 each though).

Not sure yet, depends how many are up for a newbie mini meet.

How about melton mowbry. As we all like a pork pie. And is nottingham the official capital of the chav motorist ? ? Ohhhhhh look a corsa sxiiiiiiiiiiii

I'll let you post asking for ppl in the MM area to come to a Mini Meet ;)

I'm asking who's in Nottm.... not MM lol

Ppl in MM, I'll see you on the 9th April at Ashby Folville Car meet... be there about 5:30pm.. parking on the cricket pitch is £2

Edited by salsa-king

How about melton mowbry. As we all like a pork pie. And is nottingham the official capital of the chav motorist ? ? Ohhhhhh look a corsa sxiiiiiiiiiiii

to be honest I think notts is the Scooby capital as iv seen more here then anywhere Edited by rob5

as most know i drive artics for a living and travel a lot and yes would say nottingham does have a huge scooby following , i probably see the most in essex area , then nottingham , but you could have a point there , and pork pie anyone, with pickle !!!!

Edited by gwr northants

Papplewick will be the first Mini Meet then.

It's the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the Month.

As far as I know it starts in MAY.. May 1st.

NewBee meet and greet Mini Meet, will be the 1st May at the Griffins Head/Papplewick Classic/Sports & Bike Car meet. (This also runs throughout the summer First & Third Wednesday of the Month). Names below please IF YOU are coming. Not to worry if you can't park together it's not that big a field that we won't find ya!!

Trying to get local scooby clubs touching base with each other and spreading the scooby love ;)
Edited by salsa-king

Sounds good its walking distance for us i bring my dog alfie xx he likes it there :-)

• 2 weeks later...