M-SOC

Hi.... Newbie from Arnold

Well ive just had my shteddies with prunes :-) i find it keeps a lady of my age in some sort of order xxxx good for the skin to and before any one say it lol lpl i no i look like wrinkley old prune lol lol i think wine good for my skin to ummmm think ill have to sample a few at the weekend :-):-):-):-):-):-)

Thanks for all the info, you lot are hilarious and seem like my kind of fun!

Cheese on chips are good but not with curry sauce.... In fact I'm sure there's a law somewhere against that?

If you want a responsive car with better torque from standard go for the 2.5l (no brainer) but as said above if you start modding heading towards the 400 bhp mark and higher boost be prepard for HG failure or piston ringland failure.

I found out the hardway but now have forged goodies so its bullet proof

My last car was just a tad under 290bhp so id be happy with 350 to be honest.... Would that be ok with std internals? I know after a month though i'd end up getting the internals uprated lol

If the cars got decent service history can't see it being an issue.

Take your time, get down to the meets and get your head under the bonnet of a few that have been modded already.

You'll soon pick things up with talking to the members and then you'll know what to buy when your ready.

Next meet is the Sunday 7th April at the Clock Warehouse Shardlow. 12.PM

Hi Jafo666,

Welcome to MS, good bunch on here mate.

I also live in Arnold (not far from the Arrow)and have to agree with Salsa king and RichRB320 as i have owned both and much prefur the 2.5 lt Hatch over my old Bugeye.

but at the end of the day it all come down to what you like mate...

Keep my eye out for you