M-SOC

new lad from north east

hi everyone, names karl im currenty serving in the army with the royal engineers based at chetwynd barracks in chilwell area, i own a wrc blue bugeye wrx 51 plate current mapped to 280 im also a member of tyne tees scoobies since am a north eastern lad :) so not new to these forums really but came across you lot and presumed i may aswell join since im here most of the time with work, this is my first impreza ive owned ans bought it last year in August and since ive had no problems with it whatsoever, be good to see what knowledge and help you lot can give when needed and happy to be part of your group :)

well how do and welcome aboard karl we have a very varied and wide knowledge base on here so whatever your queries/questions im pretty sure you will find an answer

Cheers lads yeh ive seen a few scoobies around where i am so far also a lad on the barracks owns a very smart wr1 here too, whiteknuckle no havnt done teeside circuit and im from newcastle aswell but i currently reside in ripon north yorkshire so looking forward to this years nbo13 at lightwater valley as its just up the road :)

Do you eat pies and smoke.tabs !! ?

Hi ti ms varied lot on here from the dogging brigade lynne and steve. To the cider drinkers like matt. Got curborough sprint soon . Cheap day ragging ya car get ya name down .

Welcome along Squaddie Geordie....I was also in the Regulars and spent a bit of time at Chetwynd Barracks some years later with the T.A. (ahhh! the good old days when i was young, free, mainly drunk and in receipt of many 'Dear John' letters from my female conquests around the world :crybaby: )

Ironically, i am also from the North East !!!.

Enjoy your stay here, it's just like the Viz magazine, we have Buster Gonad and plenty of Fat Slags :hrhr:

Haha alot of banter already lads :) still cheers for the welcome like and good to see some ex forces also well hoping to get out to a little meet or runout whenever yous are used to do them with tyne tees scoobies mainly around the lakes which can be quite lairy :)