M-SOC

How do folks, my names Martin and im a Scooby holic.....

Thought I’d come say hi after being handed a forum card at a petrol station (natural Scooby habitat) in Derby.

This is my first Impreza coming from a background of bikes, had a couple of 1000cc’s among other things but with the wonderful uk weather i decided that it was time to hang up the leathers. Shortly after speed lust kicked it and i went scooby shopping :)

Car is a 2004 WRX Blob eye and it has a few minor bits on it but nothing major, has stainless scorpion exhaust from the Cat back and a Cosworth air filter. It makes a nice sound that i dont think i will ever get tired of...

Also quite a keen photographer and play around in Photoshop quite abit.

Well thats me and the forum looks good from the poke around ive had, looking forward to meeting folks at a meet

Mart

Thanks for the welcome :) seems to be a pretty active forum as well thats good, most forums tend to be dead all the time with no one posting anything ..... unless they just dont want to speak to me :)

Welcome aboard. Good photos you put up. Amazing what what software can do these days!

only one has been photoshoped mate, the others are how I took them (other than the number plates)

Thanks steve i might pop along its not far from me :)

How do folks, my names Martin and im a Scooby holic.....

Thought I’d come say hi after being handed a forum card at a petrol station (natural Scooby habitat) in Derby.

This is my first Impreza coming from a background of bikes, had a couple of 1000cc’s among other things but with the wonderful uk weather i decided that it was time to hang up the leathers. Shortly after speed lust kicked it and i went scooby shopping :)

Car is a 2004 WRX Blob eye and it has a few minor bits on it but nothing major, has stainless scorpion exhaust from the Cat back and a Cosworth air filter. It makes a nice sound that i dont think i will ever get tired of...

Also quite a keen photographer and play around in Photoshop quite abit.

Well thats me and the forum looks good from the poke around ive had, looking forward to meeting folks at a meet

Mart

nice to meet you the other day martin and glad you used the card rather than binning it

Very nice welcome from all thanks, looking forward to 3rd now :)

hey up mart hi to ms , like has been said get ya self to a meet , always a laugh , just find steve , he will have a bottle of doombar one hand and a pie the other lol , and get some pics of the wee beastie up !!!

have some pics in the photo section fella take a look :) shes my pride and joy