M-SOC

Monthly Meeting Conduct - PLEASE READ

STiG

It has been brought to the clubs attention that our monthly meet venue has received a letter of complaint from the local Parish council

While the letter does not state names, dates or times it refers to the car clubs that use the clock and more specifically what the council feels is unacceptable or dangerous driving practises. As you can no doubt work out, if complaints do continue then we run the risk of losing a very good venue and that is something none of us want to see.

The area surrounding the venue is a 30mph zone. Please stick to it. We have seen the police in attendance on our meet days in recent months and this may be connected so lets not give anyone grounds to complain further and spoil what we have.

Totally agree. We must respect the noise levels.

So please no anti lag and stay off throttle to keep the noise down.

Too much to lose with a great venue and giving us club member discounts on food as well

Well id keep my noise down but dam its so hard people say here lady put a bung in it lol yep not in to speed but sorry nothin better than a loud blue scobbie turns it for me every time x

Edited by 2nd Lady

Well tbh I would like to say fook em . Fookin reliious freaks .should stop fooking choir boys !.just goes to show how petty pathetic some can be. But yes as has been said . Keep it down folks . As it is a great pub . Lynne and steve love the key swopping room down stairs lol. Cheers for the heads up Dan top job

What that s**t hot boot sound thung sir if i was a man you would be pulling my pisser ive seen it and that ant to be quite MR lol and very nice to x

Oh god i think i mite be gettin back to the none spelking lady xx i lovw bein blonde welk nice and easy 98 lol ha

Yup I am as guilty as the rest for generating a few extra pops and bangs as I get within earshot so I shall be knocking that on the head. Its not that you have to tiptoe around, just don't make noise you wouldn't normally make just because its a meet. If you want to take someone for a Jolly go the opposite way out of the village towards the A50. If all they have to complain about is a load of cars slightly noisier than usual arrived and left, they can't complain about the speeding and dangerous driving and stuff they did complain about.

Nobody is saying don't turn up if you have a noisy car. Just don't make as much noise as you can to announce your arrival.

Bloody Hooligans......i bet they all drive motorised wheelchairs well over the pedestrian limit.

Important Information

Privacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.