M-SOC

New Sponsor - Beechwood Subaru

STiG

We are very pleased to announce a new sponsor to the site

Beechwood Subaru

I'm sure the guys at Beechwood will make another great addition to our forum. As soon as their forum access is up and running I am sure they will be along to introduce themselves.

Beechwood is a very customer focused Main Dealer in Derby who have already offered the club a chance to come down and see what they have to offer (see Meets).

Thanks

Admin Team

Edited by STiG

Some nice guys at Beechwood (esp' in the parts Dept) got to know them well when i had a few Alfa Romeo's !!! :rolleyes:

Will there be a MS discount as going to need service and mot middle of feb?

There certainly will be our contact at the dealership is a gentleman called John he has said he will look at discounts prior to making announcements in their section but we had a good chat and expect discounts in the region of 20% on manufacturers quoted service price and discounts on individual parts as high as 35% margin dependent.

Best bet is to give them a call direct as said ask for John and he'll quote accordingly.

There certainly will be our contact at the dealership is a gentleman called John he has said he will look at discounts prior to making announcements in their section but we had a good chat and expect discounts in the region of 20% on manufacturers quoted service price and discounts on individual parts as high as 35% margin dependent.

Best bet is to give them a call direct as said ask for John and he'll quote accordingly.

Thanks for the reply.

Shall be giving them a ring in the near future.

Important Information

Privacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.