M-SOC

Old Member back on.

hello folks first joined in 2008/9 i think,

Been away and busy with other forums arranging events mostly.

after meeting some of you recently at events ive organised ie Curborough last October, Ive come back with a bit of arm twisting from Steve.

currently myself and Fud have arranged 22b.com Sprint Series test weekend on the 23rd/24th, which i see some of your names on :welcome:

I attended the 22b sprints with Adam rooferman last year so might have met some of you there too. Looking forward to the start in Snetterton this year as its going to be massive....... waits for Fuds. im going to own it like a....lol

loads more i should write but will pop back later with a few updated pics of my 20year old Wrx Ra.

regards nathan

cheers guys, im a forum slut, im here there and everywhere, arranging days events and busy working/gardening so i will do my best to post on here,

seems like a nice place and i seem to already know lots of you from previous and future events i have organised, no doubt steve will rope me in here too lol

nathan

seems like a nice place and i seem to already know lots of you from previous and future events i have organised, no doubt steve will rope me in here too lol

As long as you arrange more interesting events than meeting at a Subaru dealership lol .........arrrrgghhhh yyyaaawwwwnnnnn

Nearly fell asleep typing then ;-)