M-SOC

new to site

hairy

hi all just to say hello new to site have a my00 impreza turbo with full decat,v7 sti intercooler,hks induction,light weight pulley/alternater wheels with air con removed,alloy racing rad,front and rear strut,blk/blu sti seats, 22b rear spoiler. 4pot brakes with 17" gold speedline wheels cars been resprayed black and should be getting her mapped today :)

after a front splitter,sti8 style scoop and new center gauge pod

Hello hairy..unusual username!...would it be rude to ask why?

Sounds like a well sorted classic you have there..enjoy the forum bud.

thanks all alright ali hows it going. i used to have long hair mates used to call me hairy and it just stuck as a nick name lol

will get a few more pics up engine bay need tarting up abit more :). need to finish getting my samcos on ali lol still not figured out where they all go

will do ali cheers. think a map will be last thing i do performance wise as high mileage 150k hopefully get around another 40k before she goes bang lol then change to a stronger lower mileage engine then do a proper job bigger upgrades :). wish i`d took some b4 pics dont look alot when just looking at engine but big differents to when i got her

Yes you come to a meet bye me a large wine and than i sing to you your very own ms song and then we go find andy and then every one sings FOR HES A JOLLY GOOD FELLA and then andy gives you your card and you can begin to enjoy your discounts lol do you know wjat im your meeter and greater and i ant got a clue but any way welcome to ms

• 3 weeks later...

thanks all anyone no how i get my membership card :lol:

See Andy at the meet pal he normally brings all new ones with him