M-SOC

Hi all

RATTY

Greetings folks , after a bad buy many years ago I swore I'd never have another scoob so after many fto's , skylines and other things I have returned to the scoob and couldn't be happier . I have a 96 wrx with a few goodies bolted on , needs a few £'s chucking at it to get it right but she's not a bad gal . I'm 38 with 4 great kids and have a couple of good friends that are members here , terzo3 "curt" and Dylan , I'm from nottingham and looking forward to getting to know you all and having a laugh in the process . Any q's just ask .

Cheers peeps .

Here who are yeh who are lol me names Yvonne I party really strong here and there cuddly teddy beer well I'm havering a smelly curry and smell like a true fun time lady in the morn morning as broken like the fist morning bLACK bird as spearmen like the first bird lol I brought a bird to day is names 2nd bird

• 3 weeks later...