M-SOC

Mobile App

Andy

Those of you that access the forum through a mobile device may have issues using the mobile app for a day or 2 I have been looking at issue's raised by a couple of members over the past month or so and have caused more issues and it appears some coding needs addressing which will take me sometime please bear with me I will update as and when I have more news.

Please accept my appologises the forum will still run on your mobile device but is currently using the full forum format.

The most annoying issue I have on my mobile app is even though I've ticked the keep logged on box, I have to sign in everytime , apart from that , not too many probs

The time issue is nothing to do with the board and is something to do with your time setting within the phone. As for not remembering you this isn't something that affects me so again could be a phone setting as not had that raised before hopefully when i fixed the current issues i it may sort out other issues at the same time as that was the plan before it went pear shaped on me this afternoon. Due to other commitments this may not be sorted until tomorrow.

Important Information

Privacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.