M-SOC

Raffle prizes - Sun 5 Aug 12

Marv

As those of you who were there will know, today we drew the winners for the Air Ambulance raffle.

Some went to those attending and some to those that didn't attend or had to leave early!!

I have 3 prizes here for some that didnt:

forestforever - meal for 2 at the Clock

lynnescoobie - bottle of whisky

padgo - pack of 12 beers (Carling)

You can collect them off me at the next meet.

Well done and thank you to everyone that took part :)

Hi Marv, I am sure the beer will be in good hands for safe keeping for me, unfortunately we will miss September's meet as we are away, but will see you at Octobers if that's o/k.

I am sure wine is your favorite tipple. :money:

Afternoon Marv ? a how's trix? A forgot to see the STIG b4 a left y.day about the oil n filter change From "area52" that i won at the meet y.day ?? will I see either of yous at the nxt meet? To sort it out? Cheers Marv ?

Afternoon Marv a how's trix? A forgot to see the STIG b4 a left y.day about the oil n filter change From "area52" that i won at the meet y.day will I see either of yous at the nxt meet? To sort it out? Cheers Marv

Hey up mate,

Yep, I'll almost certainly be at the next meet so we can sort it out then for you.

Cheers

Marv

Remember it's Trax that weekend, so not all members will be at the monthly meet

Very true Steve - I'll be at TRAX myself but will try & sort out something!!

Important Information

Privacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.