M-SOC

Scoob Crash

fella

Roundabout in Long Eaton by Asda and Tesco Im in the right hand lane going straight on and some old duffer focus driver pulls into the right hand lane and cuts me up to go straight on.

Pulled over, and I said to him "Why did you come into my lane?" and he said he didn't. Thankfully a decent bloke at the bus stop who saw the whole thing came over and set him straight. He even gave me his number and offered to give a statement if I wanted to go to the old bill. Don't get many like that these days.

No damage to my car or his. Thankfully.

Just infuriating!

same sort of thing append to me ,at the roundabout 515 sudbury , white van in the inside lane in front of me , i was in the out side lane ,going straight over, the nob going to burton cuts my front end of , menage to stop , stuck in the middle of roundabout , at to go round again , miss him by a few inchs

Makes me very mad when people cant admit when there in the wrong, could of been a right load of hassle mad2.gif

Glad there was no harm done though fella.

i had some stupid woman pull out straight in front of me on cinderhill island on friday. just managed to stop in time, she was totaly oblivious to what shed donemad2.gifmad2.gifmad2.gif

HELLO ITS A ROUNDABOUT YOU GIVE WAY TO TRAFFIC APPROACHING FROM THE RIGHT NOT CARRY ON REGARDLESS

Archived