M-SOC

f.a.o. scooby sammy

phil739

come on phil dont get sammys rims u neeeeeeeeeeeeed sims style :blush::D i would give my right arm for a set of them ,woops sorry phil you cant yours is broke :unsure::unsure: sorry mate i will run and hide now :D

i think its just camberd int it phil if it is its just a bit harsh on the inside edge of your tyers but the miles you drive in it i wouldnt worry about it

you will prob get a faster responce from sim if you log on to leicsmotorclub.co.uk sim is on there alot

sorry i'm s**t i've take ages to reply!!! I take it you are on about Sim's wheels??? Well he had to roll his arches...a fair bit too! Still needs to do some more on a couple of them! He has got camber bolts so if you plan on not having any camber I don't know if they would fit (9.5 inch ones anyway) with doing what Sim has done with arches, I imagine they would need a hell of a lot more work of perhaps wouldn't even fit. Sim has also got his tyres stretched or sumat so they for 1 look better but also fit better under the arches!

If anyone wants any rotas my friend in Oz can supply them probably a little cheaper than you would get them over here. But for a bug eye you will struggle to find any around because of the offset of the wheels. Blob eye upwards is 114.5 am I right? and they are easy to get hold of.

thanks for the reply

been quotes 865 for 18 x 9.5 rota grid drifts 5x100 from a uk supplier on scoobynet without tyres

looks like its a no go then as deffo dont want to go down the route of rolling the arches

out of interest any pics of your wheels and what they are ?

40869_125077227547600_100001359696728_132584_13401_n.jpg

Mine have ended up really bad due to the paint reacting slightly so all the litte cracks have filled with break dust making it impossible to clean then and my cv boot went so got spots of grease all over them and on the inside of the wheel :laugh:

39472_107409715981018_100001359696728_55457_7235737_n.jpg

35357_101838879871435_100001359696728_11395_3573145_n.jpg

^^^That's when they were first done.

Will look good if you get them painted white, but only as long as you can be arsed to clean them regulary...which I can't so mine look pants! :laugh:

Archived