M-SOC

New speed camera coud cause some problems.....

gurn

doesnt mention if it reads front,back or both plates.

hope it only does fronts !!

safety my ass.they wana sort the fookin potholes out

and horse s**t/mud all over the roads ect

and stop these idiots digging the roads up and taking 3 months to

lean on a spade before the jobs done.

took me 50mins to get home tonight on what is usualy a 20mins drive ffs.

Can't see a problem with it myself.

Why would you not wear a seatbelt if it's a choice between getting a bruised chest or being catapulted through a sheet of glass?

I hate tailgaters. I can stop in time but can you if you're that close?

If you've got no tax or insurance then you shouldn't be on the road anyway.

Can't see a problem with it myself.

Why would you not wear a seatbelt if it's a choice between getting a bruised chest or being catapulted through a sheet of glass?

I hate tailgaters. I can stop in time but can you if you're that close?

If you've got no tax or insurance then you shouldn't be on the road anyway.

Agree 100% with that Tony but most people will see it as just another speeding ticket collector, if it's used for the other things it can detect then fine :winkin:

Doesn't mention catching any of the biggest threats to our road safety, people on mobiles while driving, they are as bad as drink drivers, they aren't under full control of the car as they chat about s**te, you can see them wandering about the road.

Mmmmm another bigger piggy bank, i presume it will be set up so it gets the oncoming traffic, ie the non wearers of seat belts, but to be honest i think 99% of people do wear them, as for catching tailgaters ? well, how is it going to measure the distance between the 2 cars ? what if its slow moving traffic ? you will be quite close to the car in front or say you have left a good 2 cars gap between you and the car in front, then someone decides to pull into that gap making you look as if your tail gateing ?

Mind you it could be just another gimmick so that can sit in the canteen and have another cuppa instead of being out there catching real criminals

Mind you it could be just another gimmick so that can sit in the canteen and have another cuppa instead of being out there catching real criminals

To be fair on Cops cameras aren't managed by the police, they're dealt with by "traffic safety partnerships" and the money goes straight to the government.

thought theyd just started turning all the gatsos off

due to the cash not going to the greedy swines anymore...

then they whip out a super duper camera ffs

has it got a laser to blow up oap's and bus/taxi/school run mums drivers too?

Doesn't mention catching any of the biggest threats to our road safety, people on mobiles while driving, they are as bad as drink drivers, they aren't under full control of the car as they chat about s**te, you can see them wandering about the road.

Tell me about it - nearly got crushed by a foo kin idiot in a car transporter this week who just swayed across the carriageway because he was on his phone!! Then, when you beep your horn at him, you get all the abuse - was in 2 minds whether to ring the company whose name was all over the side of it!! :prrr:

well i think good points made by a lot on here ,

you shouldn't be on ya mobile when ya driving buy a bloody headset there 10 quid at tesco,s

you shouldn't tail gate, but people do , (that's down to poor driving in this country i think )

you should wear ya seat belt , but also i think its a personal opinion and should be down to the individual

the list goes on and on and on ,

the bottom line is its another money making scam by the government to exploit more money from the people , the country has went mad , hers a thought every british truck driver that goes into Europe has to pay a surcharge in Germany it is by the mile , in Belgium it is by the day , the British government is loosing out on millions every year by not doing this to foreign truck drivers , its a foookin joke , i can work this out so why cant the big wigs in power think of it !!!!

mind u if they want to come and seek my advice by all means do so , (only 5 grand an hour ) well i have to pay for my duck moat and draw bridge some how folks !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived