M-SOC

NEW MEMBERS FIRST MEET - PLEASE READ

• 6 months later...

good evening all, just joined today and plan on coming to the next meet on 01/02...

its says about showing membership card for discount on food........how do i get a membership card? paid £12 to join.

cheers and looking forward to meeting you all in feb!

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi All,

Finally got round to writing my first post! :D

First time Subaru owner, although I have the pleasure of driving my wife's 07 Hawkeye fairly regularly ;-) I recently picked up my 2015 WRX STI (black of course, although it was touch and go on a white one for a while) and loving every minute in it! :D

I was hoping all you guys (and girls) who look after and love these wonderful machines so well, could recommend somewhere that does a good job and looks after them. Recently had a bad experience at a drive up jet wash place where they took a chunk out of the paintwork (previous car), hence looking for some recommendations, I live in Hucknall so obviously the closer the better.

Many Thanks and hope to see some of you at my first meet next month. :D

Steve

Hi Steve,

Welcome along to the site.

Im based in Sutton if you fancy a mini meet one night? Have a look in the sponsors section for some help mate you have got Area 52 & Scoobyclinic that are both highly recommended.

Hope to meet you soon,

Ash

P.S Get some pictures up :hrhr:

Hi Steve

Welcome to M-SOC

As said, let's have some pictures up. It's good to see that the new car is taking off :thumb:

I did look at having an S4 from Japan, but at the moment SVA seems to be a no no to get one on UK roads unless you turn it into and NR4 rally car !!

Can vouch for both detailed we have as sponsors. I've used both :thumb:

Steve

Welcome, I have the white 2015 Sti. I toyed with the black for a bit and still change my mind on which I'd have preferred daily tbh!

Hope you're enjoying it and as previously said, get some photos up!

Rob

Hi we are from Hucknall might see u around we have a blob stickerd scoob welcome see u at a meet soon

Edited by 2nd Lady

• 1 year later...

Hi, I'm a new member and new Subaru Impreza owner. I have owned Impreza's in the past and have recently purchased my new one! Looking forward to being part of the community/group/club and hopefully joining you on some of the meets and events.

Scooby pic1.png

Scooby pic2.png

Scooby pic3.png

Scooby pic4.png

Scooby pic4.png