M-SOC

NEW MEMBERS FIRST MEET - PLEASE READ

hello peeps ;)

my name is ady - aka whiteknuckleride - 8ft 11in tall - driving white hawkeye

myself and a few others have volunteered to be new meet and greeters at club meets and events

we know how daunting it is when you come for the first time and see a load of people in groups that are already friends

our aim is to break the ice for you and take that initial fear away from attending a meet

if you intend to come to a meet for the first time send me a pm and i will see to it that you are looked out for and made to feel welcome in the midlands friendliest sight

oh - and of course - if you feel like you need to buy me a drink at the bar you are welcome lol :thumb:

by the way - i will be looking after you ladies ;) - scatty will look after the boys :p

good post ady i believe i voluntered aswell so here`s me

im eddie aka sheepy..im the unrully one....i drive a 2002 wrx in blue with blue 555 decals,its always dirty so not hard to spot

i shall be doing the same kind of thing as ady,unless im eating lol

come on scatty and lee your turns

errrrr im the 3rd sucker.....

im scatty and im as tall as ady but i havent got much hair......

again send us an email or just come over and abuse us.....we are usually up to no good all 3 of us together.....

we will promise not to let any new members on their first meet slip through our net....

hopefully jase will take a super duper photo of all 4 of us so you can see how handsome we all are.....errrrr or just know what we look like...... :thumb:;);):p

Edited by scatty

hello peeps ;)

myself and a few others have volunteered to be new meet and greeters at club meets and events

we know how daunting it is when you come for the first time and see a load of people in groups that are already friends

our aim is to break the ice for you and take that initial fear away from attending a meet

if you intend to come to a meet for the first time send me a pm and i will see to it that you are looked out for and made to feel welcome in the midlands friendliest sight

oh - and of course - if you feel like you need to buy me a drink at the bar you are welcome lol :thumb:

by the way - i will be looking after you ladies ;) - scatty will look after the boys ;)

:p Nice one for helping at meets in this way guys, just what we need.

It is hard going to meet a bunch of people you don't no for the first time and with you lol to say hello to it can make all the different.

:D:D:D

My name is Lee i drive a white Bugeye Type RA (WHEN IT AINT BROKE AT LEAST!) I am the George Clooney look-alike.

I will make myself known to new members too, also dont be scared to ask advice/technical questions, if we cant help we can point you in the direction of the experts!

Oh and i am the sane one btw! And the short one compared to the lanky ones above^^

This is really positive, i remember my first couple of meets many many moons ago... they were very brief.

I pretty much looked at the cars and went.. i did feel a little like i shouldnt be there which was nothing more than no one knew who i was or visa versa... great idea guys....

hopefully jase will take a super duper photo of all 4 of us so you can see how handsome we all are.....errrrr or just know what we look like...... :D:D:D:D

Now that will be some kind of photo ! i wonder what knda pose James will come up with :p

hopefully jase will take a super duper photo of all 4 of us so you can see how handsome we all are.....errrrr or just know what we look like...... :D:D:D;)

Now that will be some kind of photo ! i wonder what knda pose James will come up with :D

This is a grate idea, we need a pic of them all for the new home page when it go's up soon :p

hopefully jase will take a super duper photo of all 4 of us so you can see how handsome we all are.....errrrr or just know what we look like......

If he's gonna make you lot look handsome he needs to be bloody good with photoshop :p:D

You can put my name down for this too. It's going to end up like the reverse of Snow White and the 7 dwarfs to be honest. As it will be me who is the drawf in comparison to this bunch.

My car is fairly easy to spot but as for me as a person, well..... I'm female, blond, short and a little cuddly. :p:D But other than that not too frightning at all really. :D

Di

You can put my name down for this too. It's going to end up like the reverse of Snow White and the 7 dwarfs to be honest. As it will be me who is the drawf in comparison to this bunch.

My car is fairly easy to spot but as for me as a person, well..... I'm female, blond, short and a little cuddly. :(:thumb: But other than that not too frightning at all really. :o

Di

yes you are you fright me ;)

hello peeps :o

oh - and of course - if you feel like you need to buy me a drink at the bar you are welcome lol :(

by the way - i will be looking after you ladies ;) - scatty will look after the boys :o

now that is the post of the month lol

oh and all neewbies , be afraid be very afraid !!!!! DO NOT GIVE OUT MOBILE NUMBERS TO THESE 3 !!!!!! as abuse and sex pest texts you will receive lol sorry ady :thumb: you know its true lol

on a serious note though ady yeah you should be mate as ya cant really miss ya mate , !!!!

My car is fairly easy to spot but as for me as a person, well..... I'm female, blond, short and a little cuddly. :o;) But other than that not too frightning at all really. :thumb:

Di

what started as a pretty good idea seems to have been escallated into something that may be counterproductive lol :(

newbies will turn up and actually now every frickin one is a meet and greeter lol :8

can you mods have a discussion with Dave as to how many are actually needed and let those that volunteered at the AGM know - thanks :o

Well i volunteered on the original freedom of speech thread to help Azz out, when i saw the name Lee on this post thought it was me, but obviously not. So i withdraw forthwith without smilies or owt!