M-SOC

Off to view another scooby

Scooby 17

hasnt kev@ the clinic got any rust free shells you can buy then put your own engine etc in it?

He has a mint classic I love the look of but engine build pushes it 2 high for me pal may have to put it on back burner save some more up c what happens

He has a mint classic I love the look of but engine build pushes it 2 high for me pal may have to put it on back burner save some more up c what happens

You don't have to build an engine, plenty of sti8 lumps around for about a grand or just over and they are probably the best engine subaru ever made

You don't have to build an engine, plenty of sti8 lumps around for about a grand or just over and they are probably the best engine subaru ever made

I agree but kev don't want to go that way with it I did ask

Why would Kev put a second hand lump in a car and then give it a warranty ?

I agree I can see where kev is coming from tbf , looks a cracking body just would need more money , trying to get back in to Scoobys on a budget