M-SOC

Tickets to jap fest

gwr northants

If anyone is unable to attend let me know as I will buy ya tickets and stand pass , yes had ages to sort but I genuinely forgot with going paye getting a new car etc etc what I'm trying to

Say is Rodney you f ing plonker . I know the chances are slim but hey look at Scatty ?? No one would of bet that he could get into an exige but he did !! Ok the gear knob was up his ass mind ya

I really wanted to go tbh mate saw the amount going thought yeah have some of that be a buzz then 15 cases of vodka later lol hmmm pair a doughnuts hey !! I might just borrow Steves pie van and say I'm a trader !!

Unless there are people now not able to make this, the only way is to pay on the gate. Unfortunately that wont give you a stand pass, but no problem hanging out with the lads and lasses that are on the stand once you are in :thumb:

Don't leave it too late for Trax at Silverstone. Tickets for which can be purchased from the club shop at

http://m-soc.com/Shop.php

Cheers

Steve