M-SOC

PANCAKES.....

whiteknuckleride

sausage,bean and cheese in my 1st 5 pancakes then onto maple syrup for the next 3 followed by 7 sugar and lemon ones...................gonna hurt 2moro :(

sausage,bean and cheese in my 1st 5 pancakes then onto maple syrup for the next 3 followed by 7 sugar and lemon ones...................gonna hurt 2moro :(

Oh my good god !! U really are a man mountain !! Must admit I prefer savoury to sweet pancakes !!

Oh my good god !! U really are a man mountain !! Must admit I prefer savoury to sweet pancakes !!

nah im just a bat-fastard

im tackling this for my birthday next week - the trash can challenge

http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/pub/hinckley-knight-burbage-hinckley/m8267/

i failed last time as i didnt eat all day at work then went to the gym and on the way home from the gym i was starving so i stopped at maccy d's for a mega-mac (2 big mac's squashed together) and it blocked me up big time :(

nah im just a bat-fastard

im tackling this for my birthday next week - the trash can challenge

http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/pub/hinckley-knight-burbage-hinckley/m8267/

i failed last time as i didnt eat all day at work then went to the gym and on the way home from the gym i was starving so i stopped at maccy d's for a mega-mac (2 big mac's squashed together) and it blocked me up big time :(

Jeeeeesus big un ya a man after my own heart :bbq: ....I once tried the 32oz steak challenge at a pub local to me,i polished the steak off no problem,it was the 5 pound of spuds/chips and god knows how many onion rings,mushrooms,etc etc that did me,I FAILED. :wacko:

Jeeeeesus big un ya a man after my own heart :bbq: ....I once tried the 32oz steak challenge at a pub local to me,i polished the steak off no problem,it was the 5 pound of spuds/chips and god knows how many onion rings,mushrooms,etc etc that did me,I FAILED. :wacko:

hahaha the most i ever ate in 1 sitting is as follows.............(i had consumed 8 pints of cider before hence my appetite)

1 prawn cocktail + bread

starter portion of breaded jalepeno's stuffed with cheese

1 whole lobster

1 24oz steak with melted cheese

1 portion of onion rings

double portion of chips

3 fried eggs

peas

salad

4 buttered bread rolls

a knickerbocker glory made for sharing (i shared it with myself)

needless to say when i processed it the next day it was around the bend and in the sea before i chopped it off.am i proud of myself........no not really,i was walking around like a pregnant hippo afterwards with my belly entering places 2 minutes before the rest of me.my mates were encouraging me to do it thats why i did it.we weighed ourselves on them giant scales afterwards that you stick 20p in..........i got on and the needle nearly snapped as it shot around

this was on a lads holiday years ago,there is no way i could consume that much these days............................i wouldnt have the bread with the prawn cocktail :)

hahaha the most i ever ate in 1 sitting is as follows.............(i had consumed 8 pints of cider before hence my appetite)

1 prawn cocktail + bread

starter portion of breaded jalepeno's stuffed with cheese

1 whole lobster

1 24oz steak with melted cheese

1 portion of onion rings

double portion of chips

3 fried eggs

peas

salad

4 buttered bread rolls

a knickerbocker glory made for sharing (i shared it with myself)

needless to say when i processed it the next day it was around the bend and in the sea before i chopped it off.am i proud of myself........no not really,i was walking around like a pregnant hippo afterwards with my belly entering places 2 minutes before the rest of me.my mates were encouraging me to do it thats why i did it.we weighed ourselves on them giant scales afterwards that you stick 20p in..........i got on and the needle nearly snapped as it shot around

this was on a lads holiday years ago,there is no way i could consume that much these days............................i wouldnt have the bread with the prawn cocktail :)

FPMSL FFS :shock::hrhr: