M-SOC

party in da van :-)

2nd Lady

Nice scobbie drivein weather to morrow come join us kettle on but if after 12 ill be in a littie some thing stronger :-) and ill chuck in tiger bread wuth cheesse on done full on gippo style here ill even read yeh parms lol

Yes sir been training to day god it hurts my head here we never even meet you well not that i can recall but if a good nice friendly persin i never for get but i caint recall and as blonde as i an yes and proud to say x :-) i think time you got your arse to a meet you all ways on here but why not come a long to a meet be lovely to meet you :-) and yes fri to sunday i party and work my b******s off all week but a scibbies and caravans and my RED LIP STICK dont come cheap xx lol hope you sorted your delevery thing out i do look but to f**kin tierd to reapaly just knacked to the core come easter run and of cause fancy dress :-):-) x its a fun event xx ill have you some thing fun to wear :-):-):-)