M-SOC

Off pub

gwr northants

lol yeh sounds good just up my street i like to talk total random s**t after bein so bloddy proper at work lol some times i look and think funny stuff why people at work talkin to me as specially my boss things like do you take it up the ass some times i laugh and thay look at me gone out people can be so boreing just got look intrested but drift of in to a world of weird and dirty thoughts lol:-):-):-):-) im in see you in a bit :-):-)

me makein christmas pim pom decorations reindeer and snow man ones :-) there cute but my wine runnin low :-\but my rob pickin more liqued up on way home :-) mind you wants to hurry up coz them boxers of chrustmas wine stairing at me lol ummmm

Think I'm gonna get smashed !! And then come on here and put up really random shit , like have you ever had group sex etc while eating a curry and naan bread !!

Just for a change pmsl ...........