M-SOC

sexy items

tubbytommy

aahhh i knew you would keep it matey. i thought you had found a replacement for it? did the deal fall through? i was looking forward to spending some money when you were breaking it................oh well f**k ya-i will spend it at burger king instead :)

Go on mate de spoiler carbon boot look fookin sexy. And cheers for the advice about dogging sites. Dont want to get caught like u did !!! Lol

de-spoiler? ? ? why on earth would you do that? thats almost as bad as driving a french "warm hatch" :)

aahhh i knew you would keep it matey. i thought you had found a replacement for it? did the deal fall through? i was looking forward to spending some money when you were breaking it................oh well f**k ya-i will spend it at burger king instead :)

deal fell through as i decided against it, it was a standard blob sti but in white, all i would end up doing is building the same car again in a different colour so i decided to keep on with this project as i was so far into it.

deal fell through as i decided against it, it was a standard blob sti but in white, all i would end up doing is building the same car again in a different colour so i decided to keep on with this project as i was so far into it.

fair play matey,your car looks really nice so would be a shame to break it

Yawn yawn yawn shrek . Get it on the track !! And with rota grids blobs look awesome despoilered !! Grids do make them look f ing gorgeous !

agree on the rotas matey,lowered with gtr or grid drifts they look awesome. im after a set soon but just spent £4.5k on a holiday to america so im a wee bit broke at the mo

Yawn yawn yawn shrek . Get it on the track !! And with rota grids blobs look awesome despoilered !! Grids do make them look f ing gorgeous !

i agree with the grids but not so sure about de spoiled, just changing the look slighly.

decided to go black with all the stuff like wheels and brakes, may drop the coilies slightly when the new wheels are on. did the black headlight mod a while ago too

20121025_143417.jpg

Grid drifts mate.!! Stunning I think. Look great on yours shrek. With them big ass calipers . So get saving . Go sell the wife. I tried too but didnt get the 1£ reserve for paula

yeah i think grid drifts in a dark colour,that would really make the red porsche calipers stand out

Yeah look cracking on a silver car ! U will get there fella

yeah one day matey,all i need then is.................

coilovers

new exhaust

sti interior

more power

bigger rear brakes

more power

"sigh"

Depends on which Brembo's Dan :)

standard sti ones, ive had issues in the past due to warping discs, i put this down to the single disc design not getting rid of the heat.

im sure two piece discs would solve the problem but as mine needs new discs and pads and i dont trust them now and upgrade was required.

i know plenty of people are happy with brembos but i just dont trust them now.