M-SOC

frustration

shafter35

OK so id thought id share my thoughts as my first post . I introduced myself in October 2012 i was getting a classic 2000 turbo of a friend who need the money .Due to complications im still waiting he has got his log book thru this morning which means i will be collecting it within the next two weeks so hopefully i will get to the march meet.I paid for a family year membership last week to support the club so hope that all goes thru ok. A couple of quick questions i have always insured with Adrian flux does anyone else use them or do you advise your sponsor sky insurance also any idea of the costs im 41 with a full licence full no claims since i first started driving no accidents no convictions .Well that's it for know hope i haven't bored you .

cheers

craig

Hey up craig hope ya good . Regarding insurance I will sit there for two hours or so going through loads. And try ringing loads. As yes sime companys are anal. Ive known different companys quote some people brilliant others crap. Also most bang up the premium the follwing year. And hopefully the car will be yours soon. So get ya self along to a meet . Always good for ideas etc

Hi and welcome firstly re insurance if its a uk car with minimal mods wheels / exhaust then try the compare sites started a few years back with Aviva really good price then found tesco to be cheaper unfortunately neither would touch my import type r when i upgraded so moved to A-Plan but as said shop around.

Re memebrship yep its all in hand and if your at the monthly meet come say hello and i'll have your card for you.

Hi Craig,

Hope all goes through ok with the beasty :)

I have used adrian flux before and they were fine, I had insurance on a Citroen xara vtr so not quite a scooby lol but was high insurance for me.

At the min im with privalige as they were cheaper for me.

Hope you can make It to the meet mate :)

Flux always seem way over the top and want nearly a grand for my 911. Admiral £350 :)

As Andy says if it is UK and has minimal mods then you could try a multicar with Admiral. I got a great deal before the Type R started to get modified at which point I had to move away and I am now with Keith Michaels

Steve

Thanks all for the advice ill get my name down for the meet in march even if something else goes wrong ill turn up anyways.as for the scooby its UK and totally standard thanks again all

Another vote for Gary at KM

Yes he can be hard to get hold of as he must insure 75% of the modified subarus out there

Gave me 3 weeks templet cover on my old car when I was selling it for free, don't get that very often

He also insures both the other cars & gave me full bonus on them all