M-SOC

hmmm looking at a new car

gwr northants

about time i pulled my finger out my arse and got a new car for the new season , was thinking about the kia picanto !!! right bad boy mobile !!!!! what do ya think lol !!!!

nah got me eyes on a couple of cars one german one a scoob , seriously having bother making my mind up

also whats your favorite cheese ??? mine is squirty cheese with marmite on toast !!!!! (thanks bex)

about time i pulled my finger out my arse and got a new car for the new season , was thinking about the kia picanto !!! right bad boy mobile !!!!! what do ya think lol !!!!

nah got me eyes on a couple of cars one german one a scoob , seriously having bother making my mind up

also whats your favorite cheese ??? mine is squirty cheese with marmite on toast !!!!! (thanks bex)

buy a scoob and stop mincing about. as for cheese..................extra mature for me :)

flower ??? no mate thats the 60,s ya retard !!!

love ya really fella lol , nah mate want near or close to 500 , as sick of being left behind by hendo and ady lol

Edited by gwr northants

320 rb hmmm nice but sti running 320 ??? type r by any chance fella ??? if yours will be up this week to have a look fella

Not the R !! That's having surgery at the moment up the clinic. That's going nowhere . I meant the Porka

fook the porka fella , sell us ya type r mate be there tommorow with a 50 p deposit lol , monthly instalments like provi !!!! sounds good to me lol , nah mate ya porsche aint for me , me mates got one proper hair dressers car !!! all show no go /!!!!!! right homo,s car !!!!

fook the porka fella , sell us ya type r mate be there tommorow with a 50 p deposit lol , monthly instalments like provi !!!! sounds good to me lol , nah mate ya porsche aint for me , me mates got one proper hair dressers car !!! all show no go /!!!!!! right homo,s car !!!!

He won't be told Gaz!! pmsl :)

porsche aint for me , me mates got one proper hair dressers car !!! all show no go /!!!!!! right homo,s car !!!!

And thats why i love gaz........ no nonsense talk........ just says it like it is!!!!!!!

Its got to be scobbie every time and its got to be blue i just love um the loader the better and i cant have chesse it gives me boils some times i get them on my bum lol had one once it was massive i couldn't even sit down in the bath it was there for weeks lol i couldn't even squeeze it it was at a funny hangle xxxx have a nice day now lol lol lol lol lol