M-SOC

halloween

2nd Lady

Well thats my witches out fit sewn together for workthought my cat suit mite be a bit to much mind you some old folk are still in to all that happend twice to me opened the door Jesus some cant walk but thay shore have energy in other areas lol dont know why finding halloween a bit sexy me self this year lol lol SORRY been in hopeing for a phone call all day and i dont meem from PPI im making Halloween goody bags for trick or treaters is any oneeles doing any thing good or are you one of them that draws the curtains and makes out there not in lol ha ha

Oh dear hope your not mad for long or you mate turn green and people want like you when your angry. Lol can you remember john banner the incredible hulk i think one time we should have a fancy dress scobbie meet youd make a mint hulk id come as alice in wonder land totally pissed of cause lol god been off work to day been right boring

Oh dear hope your not mad for long or you mate turn green and people want like you when your angry. Lol can you remember john banner the incredible hulk i think one time we should have a fancy dress scobbie meet youd make a mint hulk id come as alice in wonder land totally pissed of cause lol god been off work to day been right boring

hahaha the way i feel at the minute i should be called the incredible sulk..........

A that pretty good got my pumpkins ready for to night our stre ets gone to town this year it looks great

Why is everything so ott now ? Money money bloody money. Some twats round my way have got chrimbo decorations up already. The true meaning of most things are lost now . Christmas halloween etc etc all to do with money now . And f all else !

Why is everything so ott now ? Money money bloody money. Some twats round my way have got chrimbo decorations up already. The true meaning of most things are lost now . Christmas halloween etc etc all to do with money now . And f all else !

mmmmmm humbug !!!!

Well ive just walked home and craped my self i know kids are bigger now days but comin down our jitty there stood some one dressed as Freddie crewger that was one big kid i think not im shore its a pervert to be honest it was frightening he had them finger blades darren said i should of asked him to save my legs lol

Ha ha...

On day here in the dark, Bex said I couldn't answer the door in my jimmy saville fancy dress gear...pesky kids.

I don't mind the little kids trick or treating, but teenagers is taking the p**s.

no-he got butt-f**ked with a sherbet dib-dab

ha ha if it was asmall Freddie crewger he called of been lerd in my jimmy offering him a sherbet dip and then but figered sorry should really joke now then now then lol lol ha ha G ha ha