M-SOC

What speed camera detector do you use?

Ivan

As in title got a couple myself tom tom with camera alerts,microfuzion and a couple of snoopers that need registering,but wondered what people use so I can decide which to go with and get rid of ones not being used.The tom tom needs updating,but not sure whether to go with the snooper,the microfuzions data base is free updates,unlike tom tom and snooper,but the data base does not seem to be up to date.

Edited by Ivawagon

My car as one built in as standard with the sat nav.

I rang up and cancelled it as it got on my nerves.

Comon sence and memory is all i use now., ie i don't go silly on roads i don't now.

Edited by FQNICK

my eyes!!!! . i drive about 100000 mile a year at work and have never had a ticket of a camera , or a rozzer with a speed gun , in france there well hot , the fookers stand in the bushes hiding , w**kers !!!! no wonder i hate the french !!!!

I will get the make of mine as it was already fitted in my car but it has police scanner detectors front and one in the bk window and a little black box in the dash with different setting does look trick :-)

I will get the make of mine as it was already fitted in my car but it has police scanner detectors front and one in the bk window and a little black box in the dash with different setting does look trick :-)

BELtronics Remote Radar Laser Detector from america

I use TomTom one, and I've signed up to pocketgpsworld.com about 20 quid a year for monthly updates on camera locations.

The Website Covers all types of cameras, specs, gatso, mobile etc... And you can get locations for the majority of Europe