M-SOC

crap weather

gwr northants

get up today gonna do the garden , and matt was gonna pop round do a few bits for him on his sti,

but oh no bloody weather , rain rain rain ,!!!!!! its really getting on my t!!! tbh , cant plan anything in this country as the weather always lets you down !!!! :):handy::lol:

Have to agree Gaz its been terrible pisses me off that you can't plan to do owt but they are saying were due a break in the rain middle of next week just have to wait and see lets hope so.

Found a stray dog this morning crying in the rain couldn't leave it rang all the vets just keep passing us on to the next one finally ones scanned it what a surprise not chip no vets willing to keep it till it can be picked up can't bring it in the house because our alfie so stuck out side for what could be up to 4 hours and its nailing itdown not very in pressed with vets in hucknall so much for helping stray animals any way got to go out in the rain me and lucy taking it in turns looks like im gonna lose adays pay as well mind you thedogs well cute :-)

very decent of ya to do that , poor mut though hey , and the sad thing is , it will probably end up getting put down , as it will just sit there in the kennels for weeks . people should be more sensible where animals are concerend , really gets my back up how some people treat animals . dogs a mans best friend !!!!! not in a crap council estate , its seen as a statement !!! takes the p**s !!!