M-SOC

Me new Husky

OO_LALA

i was looking for a dog lol

pmsl so was i mate , thought ady had got him to buy one lol

just need excel rims on it now talon hubs , slipper clutch , and some sticky rubber , ady has a point though mate , you might need to jack the arse end up a bit !!!

Edited by gwr northants

pmsl so was i mate , thought ady had got him to buy one lol

just need excel rims on it now talon hubs , slipper clutch , and some sticky rubber , ady has a point though mate , you might need to jack the arse end up a bit !!!

you could be right there gaz its a bit low at the back

It's going higher, at the mo its on the lowest setting so got to get me 70's style wedges out once its lifted! Excel rims on it, Marzocchi front forks, Sach rear shocker, Brembo brakes front and rear, sandwich bag on rear fender and Helicopter landing pad on front fender.

No gonna leave as is

Using it for greenlaning so its a WR125cc lightweight throw around bike and 2 stroke thrashing machine. Looking for some 2 stroke Castrrol R to mix in it.

bring back memorys at garages haveing a 2 stoke filling up with fuel and a squirt off oil from a canister with a pump on it if my memory serve me right it had on it 15 .1 20.1 30.1 and 50.1 happy days :laughing:

lol go on richard , every 2 stroke road bike ive had , had a pre mix system , used to take em off though as they were never that good , and carry a small amount of oil in a shampoo bottle or something under me seat lol

ahhh the smells of castrol r