M-SOC

Thankyou....:-)

xxgomxx

Well just tucked up safely in a warm bed and thought i'd thank everyone for a cracking weekend care of the fastshow and some excellent members from this forum, really made me feel welcome and the hospitality offered was excellent.

Welldone everyone involved...roll on the next road trip.

All the best,

phil

great weekend and cracking company and banter......

i keep spoiling my sundays tho with my saturday antics..... :welcome:

must thank darren and the 2nd lady for looking after us food wise and being generally ace....

ANAL...word of the month.....

I'll add my thanks aswell to all those that turned up.

Special mention must go to Darren and Yvonne cracking job with the food cooking and general looking afer us all.

Looking forward to the next one might even be able to turn up in an Impreza. :welcome:

Well what a fab weekend good weather lots of wine and lots of laughs with a cracking bunch of friends love you all loads love 2nd lady oh yes and rob nice knob lol. ANAL

Well what a fab weekend good weather lots of wine and lots of laughs with a cracking bunch of friends love you all loads love 2nd lady oh yes and rob nice knob lol. ANAL

Dont know what you mean lol :ass::sofa:

great weekend guys and may i also extend my special thanks to darren and yvonne for there great care they gave us all see you all soon jay :ass::sofa: and of course dont forget ANAL haha

Im just seeing if this thing ive trying to set up is going though as 2nd lady its making my brain spin

Sounds like you looked after everyone really well Yvonne.

it was darren who looked after us steve....hes been trained exceptionally well...

the 2nd lady was entertaining us..... :Drinking_trink38:

AND WHAT NOB IS THIS THE BUTTER COME ON SPILL THE BEANS