M-SOC

Is it Snowing where you are ?

Steve

Started 2.30pm in Derby.. cold.gif

..Just finished washing the Fozzy Sti of all the weeks salt and gave it a good going over with WD40 under the hood and all the locks and door seals etc...

..looking forward to the monthly meet tomorrow (if anybody turns up!) chance to see how one of the great All Wheel Drive vehicles performs with my new Hankook Winter tyres on !...Hopefully can show the rear wheel drive crowd what their missing roadrage.gif

i finished gving mine the first wash its had in about three months and it started snowing as i walked back into the house oh well lookng forward to a good meet tomorrow :thumbup:

Been to Mallory Park this afternoon for Scrutineering & Documentation ready for tomorrows stage Rally, started snowing just after 3pm and by the time i left the Circuit was white over. Going to be a fun day tomorrow as long as I can get there, A46 was fun on the way home with a big Merc in the barrier around Six Hills.