M-SOC

Derby Police Interceptors...

STiG

linky

Police interceptors has 3 shows focusing on Derbyshire police with this being the first and two more coming next week and the week after. Found it useful as you can see who and what to look out for!

For example, I now know that the silver plain wrap evo that dodgy old guy drives is WX57 KFF :Hammer3:

lol At least I don't drive a car that makes up for the fact that I can't drive a car with power without extra electronic assitance ;):p

Same goes for the rally rep stickers i suppose, entered any rallys this year stigi.

Using your car for anything this year.

Guess the answer to the above is no.

Looks nice all polished up sat outside your house tho.

Mcdonalds and Halfords do a good rally but don't forget your neon's :thumb:

Oh i might let you have a drive in it next meet to see what you think.

Same goes for the rally rep stickers i suppose, entered any rallys this year stigi.

Using your car for anything this year.

Guess the answer to the above is no.

Looks nice all polished up sat outside your house tho.

Mcdonalds and Halfords do a good rally but don't forget your neon's :thumb:

Oh i might let you have a drive in it next meet to see what you think.

lol depends what you mean by using it for anything. I drive it everyday mate. Weekends I just go off for a drive somewhere because I can :p

Havent polished it since october ;) tried last weekend and the air was too moist just ended up pushing the polish round the bonnet!

lol depends what you mean by using it for anything. I drive it everyday mate. Weekends I just go off for a drive somewhere because I can :p

Havent polished it since october ;) tried last weekend and the air was too moist just ended up pushing the polish round the bonnet!

Seen you today on ozmanton rd about 12.30, wasn't sure if it was you as a chav with a brown cap on was driving.

Then i looked in the mirror and noticed the cheese grater and new it was you :thumb:

Seen you today on ozmanton rd about 12.30, wasn't sure if it was you as a chav with a brown cap on was driving.

Then i looked in the mirror and noticed the cheese grater and new it was you :thumb:

its a blue cap get your eyes tested grandad!

That woulda been not long after I was sat at the side of the road with my bonnet up and my head in my hands!

its a blue cap get your eyes tested grandad!

That woulda been not long after I was sat at the side of the road with my bonnet up and my head in my hands!

I miss all the good bits, would have taken some pics that's for sure.

What was up with it.

I miss all the good bits, would have taken some pics that's for sure.

What was up with it.

No idea. lost all drive completely. Then it died. fired it up and got check engine light. idled at silly low and everytime you hit the accelerator the revs dropped. car was shaking violently. called my mate out in case the fuel was as Ady suggested and not reading correctly after the new pump. walked to the shop got a drink, lit a cigarette and walked back. Fired first time. No light or anything untoward. Not a problem since. Odd

Not ya grandad ya dad, ask your mum about that time.

No better not say...lol

No point asking my mum mate it would be a take a number job.... Though I tried to describe you... 60ish, hair whiter than santa, crap sense of humour.... She was like "yeah I vaguely remember him. Small cock. 3 pumps and it was over".

No point asking my mum mate it would be a take a number job.... Though I tried to describe you... 60ish, hair whiter than santa, crap sense of humour.... She was like "yeah I vaguely remember him. Small cock. 3 pumps and it was over".

That's me hit the nail on the head :iagree:

Still banging the kids out over 40 mate, so something must be working ok :thumb: