M-SOC

Got my pony's back

FQNICK

Well after the scoobyworld dyno day i had lost a fair bit of power. :wallbash:

Took the car to DWR performance in chesterfield yesterday for a service and remap, first time i have used them and all i can say is this bloke knows his stuff :thumbup:

On first look at my current map his first words were did Dumbo or Donald Duck do this :no.

Three hours of road mapping later the car now goes better than it ever did. Twin maps one at 1.4 bar the other at 1.7 in fact it goes better at 1.4 than it did at 1.9 on the first map.

I will get it in at scoobyworld for a comparison on the same rollers then post my graphs up before and after.

I know DWR aren't a trader on here and i'm sorry if i have breached forum rules .

Kettering STI if your reading this rematch at the pod early next year bud :rofl:

Might even get a few more down this time :thumb:

Come and do some sprints with me next year then, they have bendy bit's. Timed so no saying i was faster in the corners etc.

Or are you afraid of an old man in an evo :wallbash:

Come on scaredy cats put the polish away and have some fun.

nice going nick, glad you got it sorted....

and nice to know somewhere local for you...

dont you believe the hype about me, with a body like mine, i was built to go quick..... :wallbash:

Cheers mate.

Tho Mrs Scatty said you was getting Slow now your 50 :thumbup:

Come and do some sprints with me next year then, they have bendy bit's. Timed so no saying i was faster in the corners etc.

Or are you afraid of an old man in an evo :wallbash:

Come on scaredy cats put the polish away and have some fun.

Yes am so scared I am shaking like a s**tting dog!

I wouldn't want to embarrass you in my 2 grand 275bhp car fella:)

Yes am so scared I am shaking like a s**tting dog!

I wouldn't want to embarrass you in my 2 grand 275bhp car fella:)

Do it then Hendo prove it :wallbash:

Come and show me how it's done, a mx 5 runs in class g what you would be in so you would have some competition at least.

Edited by FQNICK

Tbh fella, I ain't got nothing to prove to anyone. I can't beat an MX 5 so I am out, scared.

Next excuse waiting, come on it's only a bit of fun but i'm goning to goad you into doing it ya misserable old git.

Bet some of the younger ones would like ago, face it Hendo ya past it :wallbash:

i aint got a prob racing any one nick ???

as you wont be going any where fast when i steal ya wheels and sell em on ebay !!!

and if ya good will even chuck ya a a pack of just for men !!!!

(see there is a santa after all ) :wallbash::thumbup::thumb:

Just for men hair restorer for you young man :rofl:

I am mate- too old for it now, young mans game, no-one told you?!:wallbash:

Ain't going to enter your sprint but will see ya at a few track days I am gonna post up in the new year hopefully?

Marham is a giggle if it goes ahead.

i know personally the problem is not having the balls to do it nick.........its having the spare wonga!!!

you seem to think some of us (me included) only shine our motors

but i think most will tell you i certainly like to use mine to the full.......an engine rebuild in 2011 will attest to that

i am just doing my 60000 oil change.....so an average of 12000 miles done a year....not a garage princess!!

i picked up my car in the february and in the june it was running down the pod while still under warranty

in the following feb it was going around donington and managed to ruin a brand new set of pads in just 400 miles

so my point is..........i think most people, definately me, would be more than happy to use the cars more its just having the spare dollar to waste a set of pads or to be prepared to fork out for the costly bill if we get something wrong

i would deffo like to do a sprint this year so we could try and plan one that we both go too

i fancy that marham hendo harps on about too

Marham is probably the most laughs ive had at a track day really looking forward to it ady. Drag scatty azz andy down no doubt hendo shaky jamie matt mr d will attend. Run offs so big even matt dont hit out! !! deffo one for ya diary. And yes what you put is right fella we all love to rag our cars but its not cheap! ! ive seen mr mild mannered scatty hammer his car a few times! !! and tbh he aint bad! !!!

Edited by gwr northants

The problem I have is a lot of the sprint challenges are for cars with an MOT only. Other race car prepped series are far to exPensive and want you to commit to the whole or half a series minimum. Being self employed this is hard to do as I don't know the situation work wise that far ahead.

The problem I have is a lot of the sprint challenges are for cars with an MOT only. Other race car prepped series are far to exPensive and want you to commit to the whole or half a series minimum. Being self employed this is hard to do as I don't know the situation work wise that far ahead.

Why not use your white one Hendo, I drive mine to all events used same tyres all last year and will be using the same tyres this year.

One set if pads last year and fuel. Much more fun than any track day and easier on your car.

As for being self employed so am i all events are on a Saturday now so not so bad.

Go on youtube put in MLRSS PROMO VIDS and see what it's all about :animier:

I know for a fact anyone who dose it once gets hooked,

not tracking the spec c anymore fella-have blown it twice on track, hence why i have the track toy-do agree though, a competition is better than a track day but i will have a looksee at your link, am prob gonna enter the MSV event.

Sorry tiger put this in youtube Mitsubishi Lancer Register (MLR) / Pace Ward Sprint Series: Oulton Park.

That should bring up all this years i think, can't put up a link as i'm on my phone.