M-SOC

4 years today...........

whiteknuckleride

DEEDEE is also 4 years Old today. I thought it would have been longer, but I must be confused. I remember doing a Rolling Road at Nobles when I first got my Turbo, that was 10 years ago, so was the Club under a different name ??. I will have to get the DVD out to see who else was there. Only person I remember was Simon who bought the 22b Oh and a Guy called Lee. Can anyone else wind the clock back that fsr.

The four years today was when the site changed over to the new forums!

Chez joined the forums for us at the beginning of 2006, when she got her first Scoob, and we have been here ever since lol. So nearly 6 years!

I have had my car from new 8 years ago, joined SIDC site and then joined our club at the beginning with Dave, Socko, Bob, Dazza and a few more.

I think its over 7 years ago, a couple of pics from the old days, so one of the originals and oldest..... :unworthy:

2004_1024Image0016.jpg

2004_1003Image0014.jpg

2004_1003Image0013.jpg

2004_1003Image0016.jpg