M-SOC

Travelling backwards on the A614

ScoobieFloz

Thought i would share my near dearh experience with you all!!! Going along the A614 oxton bypass towards Ollerton, just hit 110 then BANG!!!! The car starts to spin, thought I corrected it but now I am rolling at what feels like 60-70 mph backwards looking at a silver fiesta who is travelling in the same direction. After considering doing a knight rider spin ( decided better of it) managed to safely come to a stop however still facin the oncoming traffic. Turns out the whole inner plastic arch of the drivers side front wheelarch decided to part company with the scoobie, front bumper looks like a few clips need replacing too. OK not quite near death but defo a brown stain moment!!!

Edited by ScoobieFloz

Bloody heck skinds like u have been lucky in many ways could have been a lot worse as they say , glad u r ok and no 1 was hurt ( apart from your pants ) lol

Couple of years ago on way to Scoobyclinic in snow and ice I found myself going down steep lane backwards after a slow spin with no control and kids in back screaming !

Never again in the snow lol

Was gutted last week, thaught I'd introduce my scooby to the pleasure of the A 614 , and all I got was roadworks, temporary road works and 3 Massey ferguson tractors ,

Hugely disappointed !

Glad you cane out off you're spin, able to joke about it, that road is deadly !

Was gutted last week, thaught I'd introduce my scooby to the pleasure of the A 614 , and all I got was roadworks, temporary road works and 3 Massey ferguson tractors ,

Hugely disappointed !

Glad you cane out off you're spin, able to joke about it, that road is deadly !