M-SOC

So impatient

whiteknuckleride

why is it we always want what we don't have?

i have a craving for a motorbike and i cant get it out of my mind

i even considered selling my motor to release the dollar i need to get a bike and buy an older subaru :laser:

patience ady patience........ :blush:

THANKS FOR THE RANT :thumbup:

Edited by whiteknuckleride

im the same....nowt worse...at least your bike is cheaper than my exige...

you best get some overtime in then...or get grovelling to bob. you cant sell the beast for another scoob, i cant allow that...

MMMmm..!!

I know exactly what you mean, happens to me all the time (hence my new purchase!)

How about you buy my P1 and get yourself the Superbike of your dreams before that worm eats your brains ?

Must be catching, I keep looking at getting rid of the wagon for an s2000 but the mrs already has the hairdressers car 

Dont get rid of the beast you will reget it after a while that's a promise.

saws an s2000 in loughborough last week...never seen a car so slammed. struggled gettin out og macs/carwash...nice cars, pic um up for a decent price as well......

saws an s2000 in loughborough last week...never seen a car so slammed. struggled gettin out og macs/carwash...nice cars, pic um up for a decent price as well......

S2000 with a jackson super charger lol

I'm looking at an 02-51 plate but I've been TOLD if I want the classics bodywork tip top and an engine build aswell I've got to sell the wagon and a kidney  think it might have to wait till I hit my 2nd midlife crisis 

Edited by Nathan1109

i even considered selling my motor to release the dollar i need to get a bike and buy an older subaru :wallbash:

if you sell your car then the new one which you buy will never be as good as the one you have now....

you`d be mad to sell yours its perfect....dont do it..

if you sell your car then the new one which you buy will never be as good as the one you have now....

you`d be mad to sell yours its perfect....dont do it..

I second that !!