M-SOC

Wot boost pressure

an03dro

Get it checked by one of the sponsors on the rollers, and then discuss the best options with them, that would be my choice bud.

couldnt have put it better myself...... as too much boost can make ya engine go pop if its not been properly set up for it!!!

spending £40 is better then spending over £2k for a new engine.

I know this might sound extreme, but its better to be safe then sorry!! :laughing:

agree a full diagnostics should put you right.....id be getting it done sooner rather than later as gurn says...

just lay off the right foot untill you do....better safe than sorry...might find its been mapped etc and theres nowt to worry about, altho i thought you would have known if a previous owner had done it...

Bought it from Subaru never came with any paper work excep for the usual. Think I will ring sw in morning see wot they say and maybe book it in for next week.

I'm abit worried now

If I never fitted boost gauge I would of not known anything

i wouldnt be too worried pal, just dont go booting it till you have had it looked at..im sure itl be fine.

itl be happy days if its been mapped already...

Edited by scatty

ye mike told me they check if there has been any fault codes as part of the service when i had mine done hendo.

Cheers Rob,i wasnt sure if they do it as a matter of course. Some dont, some do i think.

might be worth andy checking the boost gage is all fitted properly, just in case thats the problem and not reading true....

You questioning my ability to fitting a boost gauge mr scatty lol wait till i see u at next meet. I will go and hide in the corner if I'm wrong tho.

You questioning my ability to fitting a boost gauge mr scatty lol wait till i see u at next meet. I will go and hide in the corner if I'm wrong tho.

oops, i dint realise you had fitted it rob....

or i would have suggested checking it earlier....... :laughing:

well done rob, i knew it had been fitted right all along....

good news mr an03dro, now time to remove those stickers and gert it mapped..... :hurray:

just noticed your non scoop??? is that from roger clarke, quite like that....

Edited by scatty