M-SOC

FAO whiteknuckleride

FQNICK

On Sunday you asked me a question about speed between 2 points. Clock meet and back.

Well i tried it last night and the answer is no but not far off had 4 attempts, i think if you went balls out over the bridge and got the lights on green it would be possible.

On Sunday you asked me a question about speed between 2 points. Clock meet and back.

Well i tried it last night and the answer is no but not far off had 4 attempts, i think if you went balls out over the bridge and got the lights on green it would be possible.

ha ha classic....good man..... :crybaby:

nick its before you get to the lights....its as soon as you come off the roundabout heading into shardlow, and then the finish line is just past the chinese i think, just before the junction......

you best get out later and try again....ha ha love the fact you had a go....

Oh :D

I tried from the bridge up to the island and wasn't far off, them folks in the Chinese must have thought i'd gone mad :crybaby:

ha ha, we need to confirm, but im sure its as you come off the island heading down with the chinese on ya left....been funny if id av been trying the other way..... ;)

good effort nick but scatty is right for once

its off the roundabout down towards bridge.....................finish line is the chinese gates

the problem is getting off the roundabout at not too fast a speed that you get the corner wrong

when you try it you will see what i mean

always worth a slow trial run first so you can check the layby on the right for plod :laugh:

So....If i order a Chezuan chicken with beansprouts, how long will it be before it gets to my house?

Edited by fildigger

Mission accomplished :laughing:

It's not as hard as i thought the corner is the hard bit, get that right and it's easy.

Might have moved the goal post a bit tho, White distance sign before the Chinese :laughing:

A* nick....i like your style during the day..... :laughing:

What makes it easy for me i can keep my foot in and let the car sort it's self out.

but once your committed you have to keep on it or the ayc s**t will bite you big time .

Have to do in the day time at my age i can't see at night :laughing:

Edited by FQNICK