M-SOC

Three Peaks Challenge

whiteknuckleride

i am doing this on 5th august

climbing scotland, england and then wales highest mountains

first climb ben nevis....then scafell pike..........then snowdon

oh and its all in 24 hours :crazy:

(may just be putting up a cancer charity link for sponsorship nearer the date :Sorry56fdg: )

Good luck with this I know how hard this is,used to do this with the TA with several teams competing for the fastest time,but once they had done snowdon there was a 10k road race to the finish. :crazy::Sorry56fdg:

i am doing this on 5th august

climbing scotland, england and then wales highest mountains

first climb ben nevis....then scafell pike..........then snowdon

oh and its all in 24 hours :crazy:

(may just be putting up a cancer charity link for sponsorship nearer the date :Sorry56fdg: )

if you do it for charity but me down :respect:

thank you sir i shall.......very kind :crazy:

but i dont want to hassle peeps too early or you will all get bored of it lol

bit nearer the date i will put up a link to a 'just giving' website

you know me the wife purse is allways open :Sorry56fdg:

whats happened to your 10 marathons in a week???? this seems a bit of an easy cop out to me....might have to re look at my sponsorship details????

good on ya tho.... :Sorry56fdg:

Good on yer Ady - done this myself a couple of times in the past so I know what it entails - I'll chip in some wonga if you're doing it for cancer research mate :thumbup:

already planned the 5th August mate and we have a team of 10

Good luck with it and any experience/tips gained would be appreciated :thumbup:

Good on yer Ady - done this myself a couple of times in the past so I know what it entails - I'll chip in some wonga if you're doing it for cancer research mate :thumbup:

thank you kindly :thumbup:

Will def sponsor you I know from working at the hospital cancer research needs all the help it can get, good luck, hope the weather's kind to you, you'll have to post a pic from each summit!

• 1 month later...

To those of you generous enough to pledge sponsorship here is a clicky for the just giving website

some people on there have been extremely generous with their donations.......please remember that i will be extremely grateful for any donation no matter how large or small :unworthy:

if you do donate please remember to leave me a message supporting ady so that i can thank you personally as there are 9 others doing this too

big thanks xxxxx

JUST GIVING CLICKY

in preparation for this i climbed snowdon on Tuesday...............wow what a reality check!!!!

i am going to climb Scafell Pike next thursday or friday weather depending

thanks for those so far that have sponsored me

sorry to bump this thread but it is for a worthy cause..........its not vanishing into bloody africa paying for fat cats to travel first class to see where there charity money is being wasted :D

Which path did you do??? Don't tell me you took the train!!!

the hardest route.........the pyg trail.......its the only trail that qualifies full success of the 3 peaks....the easier 'path' does not count :D

all the best with the climb ady not been on here for a while doing some catching up and just caught this thread :respect:

thanks matey :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived