M-SOC

being a total dummy!

Che Grimm

hi all ive asked this before but bein New to forums im very confused? I want to put my name down for japshow and not sure how to do it? Do i just edit the forum post and write my name down? Please let me know....as long as you Dont mind a dirty tattooed freak attending wiv you guys Haha cheers.

hi all ive asked this before but bein New to forums im very confused? I want to put my name down for japshow and not sure how to do it? Do i just edit the forum post and write my name down? Please let me know....as long as you Dont mind a dirty tattooed freak attending wiv you guys Haha cheers.

all you need to do mate is:

-> right click over an exsisting list

-> click copy

-> then paste in the reply box

-> the add your name to it

:thumbup: the more the merrier...

ive also put you down for japshow finale as well.....

oh and your doing the full weekend camping with us.....good man!!!! :unworthy:

(il change it if you cant, check the dates out.....)

haha classic lads thanks though. ive paid for my japshow ticket and il pay for my japshow finale this wkend. thanks for helping out a forum norbert!! erm can someone put me down for japfest2 at donny too please???

haha classic lads thanks though. ive paid for my japshow ticket and il pay for my japshow finale this wkend. thanks for helping out a forum norbert!! erm can someone put me down for japfest2 at donny too please???

Just checked the paypal and you've currently paid for a JAPFEST2 ticket. So as it stands i'll put you as paid for that.

Just checked the paypal and you've currently paid for a JAPFEST2 ticket. So as it stands i'll put you as paid for that.

alright mate trying to pay for japshow in june but the link takes me to pay for japfest2????? can you let me know how i can pay for japshow please? thanks

Archived