M-SOC

bored bored bored

Sheepy

with the royal wedding now...

sick of adverts and tv/news peeps saying that the whole country is gonna be celebrating the happy couple...

well i couldnt give a toss about it..

sick of seeing it

sick of hearing about it

just want it to go away..

the only thing im celebrating is a day off..

rant over unless i can think of anything else

if you dont like it mr sheep, i reckon they should take your bank holiday away and send you back to work.....

oh, thats where i will be..... :blushing: (mini violin ish)

I'm working on my car, got bonnet lifters and pedals to fit, want to paint my brake calipers as well so will be watching paint dry as it's far more interesting

well i think that the roads should be pretty quiet around 11am tomorrow........ so i'm half tempted to go out for a little play :hurray:

all the oap's will be watching it..... so should be ok!!! ( well except richard.... lol :welcome: )

AND ME! I AM GOING FOR A RIGHT FOOKIN RAG

Where & when you ragin' ?...might rag along wid ya !

well i think that the roads should be pretty quiet around 11am tomorrow........ so i'm half tempted to go out for a little play :Hammer3:

all the oap's will be watching it..... so should be ok!!! ( well except richard.... lol :Hammer3: )

i was going to watch it ,but ive forgot were i put the remote , well at you age you forget things ,and whos wedding is it :Hammer3: :Hammer3:

Archived