M-SOC

Wheel Re-Furb

kev m

I have decided to get my wheels re-furbed, as one has a small curb damage and the others are starting to lift around the centre caps.

They are going to be the same colour as they come in on the 330S or as near as possible to the Lustric Silver known as Black Chrome by the company that is going to do the job.

The question is do i have them Black Chromed in the back of the wheel or just leave them Black?

MMMMm...!!!

Well, if you leave them long enough, they will be Black brake dust :unworthy: ..

..seriously though, can the Inner of the wheels be seen that well? taking into account the spoke pattern.

..Personal preference i feel !

The wheels are powder coated black all over and then the silver/chrome effect is then sprayed over the black, i can have the silver/chrome effect all over the wheels (behind the spokes) or just the face of the wheel you see leaving the back of the wheel black

7K7K1426.jpg

7K7K1425.jpg

personal opinion kev is i'd go for black inside to help with brake dust build up, and then have the silver finish on the outer spokes!! :thumbup:

Archived