M-SOC

Radio 1 Comic Relief ..............

whiteknuckleride

Moyles is a cock! Comedy Dave is a proper bell end as well-cant imagine owt worst than to listen to the pricks for 5 mins let alone a marathon show-waankers

Will I'm with you, I like them, they're funny mostly, although I don't listen to them all the time.

And yeah it has been interesting watching on the red button, almost addictive like BB was for the first couple of series :detective:

must admit ive watched quite a lot of it....i like moylesy.

it was funny last night when it was nick grimshaws show (he is funny). they had james cordon turn up with some beers and they all did hip hop karaoke.....very funny.....

still raised loads of dosh for charity, which cant be a bad thing.....

If they could guarantee my donation went to help someone in the UK then I would give some, charity begins at home afterall.

got to agree mr hendo..wont be giving,and not even watching..

we is watching corrie...

besides ive given in my tax which i dont agree with

Makes me wonder how much is raised via the text and telephone donation system on the night in the current economic climate with so many people having already put their hands in their pockets for say a nose or t-shirt etc.

And I thought you couldn't advertise on the BBC how many companies have got free adverts tonight must be worth there weight in gold.

Well, what a load of shiite that was, celebs blowing smoke up each others arses-and "doing good" to make them feel better about there sad lives and the guilt of the money they earn. Money goes to UK charity's as well as Africa??? Saw one appeal for UK help and about 60 for Africa in 4 hrs of veiwing- bag o bollox

Bless, You should try and do better, you seem very good at ripped the cr ap out of people/things you dont like, must be nice to be perfect,

I can see why you upset people the way you do.

dont know ya fella-dont think i am perfect either-so who have i upset then?? seems you know a lot about me?? dont make anything personal when you aint even a clue who i am.

Bless, You should try and do better, you seem very good at ripped the cr ap out of people/things you dont like, must be nice to be perfect,

I can see why you upset people the way you do.

i think everyone is entitled to their opinion just like yourself

we all say our bit and some are more outspoken than others........myself included

no need to have a dig at someone..........simply counter there opinion with your own if you disagree

I suppose you can raise 2.4 million for comic relief so you can all talk.

we should maybe have a english grammar competition next year. Do our bit for charity. :funny34d:

chill out fella....i could have sworn this was in general discussion....

I suppose you can raise 2.4 million for comic relief so you can all talk.

sorry sir

never noticed this post before

2.4 million ............. naaaah never

i have raised over 4 grand though for cancer related charities doing 26 mile marathon and 1000 press ups with a lot of the members on this site generously sponsoring me

so i have done my share for charity tbh

Ha ha grammar and spelling maybe! My opinion, and all take notice because I am perfect.

Country is on it's arse, education and national health systems failing, more children living in poverty than ever this century, old folk dying of cold because they cannot afford to turn the fire on due to pension freezes and spiralling fuel costs. Now I am all for charity, as long as it benefits our people first. Oh and I also raised £6k for 6 guide dogs to be trained for Uk citizens.

Hope this upsets a lot of people too as I don't give a s**t!

Why don't they eat the flys off their faces?? Always seem to have lots of them and full of protien.

I am of course joking and not being racist. If this offends I don't care!

I already donate to charity.. I think it's called TAX - they take it straight from my wages and give it to those less fortunate who can't afford alarm clocks etc.

Archived