M-SOC

rally show

mark-typer

http://www.rallybuzz.com/the-rally-show-cornbury-2011/

Just been looking up for the rally show and its not till October 8th 9th when its cold wet and crap. They have a new venue at cornbury park in Oxfordshire on the 14th & 15th of may. Was that around the time when the chatsworth show was on but know its been put to October :roadrage:

Mark the RallyShow @ Chatsworth has been cancelled due to council issues with roads so it won't be held this year I put a thread up a while ago when we were informed.

As for the Cornbury venue not sure how much interest they'll be due to distance and cost of staying over if you were to do the weekend once the FastShow is out the way we'll have a look see.

Rally show was normally early June, or it was last time I went, but that was a couple of years ago... before I broke the scoob.

Didnt see the Thread. That's crap then one of the best shows and close to home and they have stopped it. Had a look where that other place is it's just over 2hr drive there. Got a new show coming to derby monster jam pridepark :roadrage: will fined out the site put it up on a thread

Archived