• kronenbourg
    • stella
    • fosters
    • carling
    • red stripe
    • vodka
    • whiskey incl jd and southern comfort
    • another ( martini for matt )

silly one just thought i would chuck it out there , me i like errrrr vodka followed by kronenbourg, but beer when in the pub as vodka is toooo bloody exspensive when ya can do over a bottle , hmm not good !!!! :coffee::):beerhat::beerhat:

i quite like a bitter shandy....... but thats normally cause i'm driving!! :beerhat:

if i'm out with the lads..... ( once every 6 months if that!! :beerhat: ).... then it's vodka redbulls. :coffee:

any beer for me, just not stella :beerhat:

if just out for a few in a trusted place then pints, but if anywhere dubious then bottles it is :beerhat:

when the time comes you need a boost then a few bottles of VK blue or a jager bomb do the trick :coffee:

havent had a drink for ages dont bother to be honest cus mostly itll be me thats driving,aint had more than a pint for prob 20 years ,paced in smoking about 10 years ago aswell, my only addiciton comes with a flat four :beerhat:

Gaz, only the biggest Brewery in the UK. Hardly hiding when you come to Burton !!

used to go there a lot ste , as i was subbieying for carlsburg !!! they have a cracking canteen ste , !! i was there one day when they had the big shire horse out , and o m god it was fookin huge fella !!!

unlike u shorty :sofa::thumbdown::thumbdown:

used to go there a lot ste , as i was subbieying for carlsburg !!! they have a cracking canteen ste , !! i was there one day when they had the big shire horse out , and o m god it was fookin huge fella !!!

unlike u shorty :rofl::thumbsu::thumbup:

That must have been a long time ago Gaz. Don't brew Carlsberg there and the shire horse has now lost all of its hair like you mate :funny34d::cheers2::rofl:

:lolu:

You're welcome anytime to the Brewing Capital of the world by the way Gaz

Archived